HOME COLOUR COMBINATION FOR LIVING ROOM, BEDROOM & WALL BY DULUX PAINTS
- Excellent gloss & smooth finish
- The formulation imparts excellent whiteness and also rich, bright & delightful shades
- Long lasting glossy finish
- Excellent hiding power
- Excellent water repellency and washability
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: Ensure Surface is dry & free from grime, dust, and grease. Remove loose or flaking particles. Sand the surface by using Emery paper No.180 & wipe clean. For pre-painted surface, where putty application is not expected use Emery paper No. 320 & wipe clean.
Brush or Roller: For best result, add up to 1 parts Dulux Thinner (61-33) or White Spirit/ Mineral Turpentine Oil (MTO) to10 parts of paint by volume
Conventional Spray: Add up to 2.5 parts Dulux Thinner (61-33) or White Spirit/MTO to 10 parts of paint (25%) by volume depending on specification of the gun.
For Minor cracks & uneven surface: Rectify & smoothen the surface by applying solvent-based putty after sanding the first coat of primer. Repeat putty application if required. Do light sanding for final surface smoothening.
Application Tools:Can be applied by Brush, Roller & Spray
Airless SprayFollow recommendations of the equipment supplier, may take dilution up to 35%.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Flammable Material.
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place away from ignition source.
- In case of fire, use foam, dry powder, CO2. Never use water.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from combustible material, food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times. Do not breathe vapour or spray. Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- Contains Cobalt Carboxylate and Ethyl Methyl Ketoxime. May produce an allergic reaction
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.