Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Exterior primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Crack Fill Cement Putty (Exterior).
Nerolac Suraksha PLUS Acrylic Exterior Emulsion is an economical water thinnable coating, specially designed for application on exterior walls in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. It has an unique ‘Colour Lock+ ’ technology, which locks in the colours ensuring that colours on exteriors keeping looking like new for long. It is an ideal choice for consumers wishing to upgrade from cement paint since it is much superior to normal cement paint in respect to durability finish and resistance to algae.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior colour retention.
- Better outdoor durability.
- Resistance to cracking and peeling.
- Resistance to algae.
- Smooth and pleasing finish with sheen.
- Performance superior to cement paint.
- No need of curing.
Nerolac Suraksha PLUS Acrylic Exterior Emulsion is specially designed for application on exterior walls of houses and architectural buildings situated in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions.
The surface to be painted must be free of all dust, grease, traces of paint flakes, algae, fungus etc. The surface previously coated with paint must be cleaned thoroughly with a stiff wire brush to remove dust, dirt, chalking or any friable material & loose flakes. Wash thoroughly with water and allow to dry. This ensures proper adhesion of the new paint system. In case of fungus affected area, apply a liberal coat of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6 – 8 hrs. For parapet tops and other horizontal surfaces, application of 3 coats is recommended. All structural cracks must be opened in V shape filled with cement & sand mixture and leakage should be stopped before actual painting. Freshly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure completely for minimum 12 weeks. Apply top coats as follows:
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
Primer* = Nerolac Exterior Primer or Self-priming of Nerolac Suraksha PLUS Exterior Emulsion Paint (100% thinning).
For highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof tiles, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying
|Coverage** surface by brush.||100 – 120 sq. ft. / ltr. / coat, when applied on normal masonry surface by brush.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 70-75% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Suraksha PLUS Acrylic Exterior Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection will cause danger. In either case, move to fresh air & consult
- medical practitioners in both the cases.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.