Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Exterior primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Crack Fill Cement Putty (Exterior).
Nerolac Excel Anti-Peel Acrylic Exterior Emulsion is a premium water based, high performance, long lasting exterior paint, equipped with WDF (Weather Defense Formula) from Kansai, Japan, formulated to suit the extreme tropical conditions of high rainfall, humidity and heat. The product is based on 100% Acrylic resin and hence it forms a tough and flexible protective film, with an excellent bonding to the substrate, which prevents peeling off or cracking for years together. Nerolac Excel Anti-Peek Acrylic Exterior Emulsion contains a unique combination of surface protectants, which are released slowly over a long period of time. This actively helps not only to prevent the fungal and algae growth, but also ensures constant surface activity against these irritants for a long period.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weather Defence Formula from Kansai.
- Excellent resistance to fungal and algae growth.
- Very good colour retention.
- Excellent out-door durability.
- Faster drying.
- Smooth & Matt to slight Sheen finish.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Superior washability & scrub resistance.
- Very wide range of beautiful colours.
- Very good coverage thus good value for money.
Recommended for exterior and interior of houses, architectural and commercial buildings, where high standard of surface protection is expected.
The surface to be painted must be free of all dust grease, traces of paint flakes, algae, fungus, etc. The surface previously coated with paint must be cleaned thoroughly with a stiff wire brush, to remove dust, dirt, chalking or any friable material & loose flakes. Wash thoroughly with water and allow to dry. This ensures proper adhesion of the new paint system. In case of fungus affected area apply a liberal coat of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6-8 hrs. For Parapet tops and other horizontal surfaces application of 3 coats is recommended. All structural cracks must be open in V shape and filled with Cement / Cement based Plasters and leakage should be stopped, before actual painting. Freshly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. Apply top coats as follows.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
Primer* = Nerolac Exterior Primer or self priming of Nerolac Excel Anti-Peel Acrylic ExteriorEmulsion (100% thinning).
For highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof tiles, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying
|Coverage** surface by brush.||130 – 150 sq. ft. / lit. / coat, when applied on normal masonry surface by brush.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 40% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer to the MSDS for "Nerolac Excel Anti-Peel Acrylic Exterior Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye / skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.