Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Exterior primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Crack Fill Cement Putty (Exterior).
Excel Tile Guard is a premium water based, high performance, long lasting exterior paint specially formulated for application on highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean Roof tiles. Itsuits the extreme tropical conditions of high rainfall, humidity and heat. The product is based on 100% Acrylic resin and hence it forms a tough and flexible protective film, with an excellent bonding to the substrate, which are released slowly over a long period of time. This actively helps not only to prevent the fungal and algae growth, but also ensures constant surface activity against these irritants for a long period.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent out-door durability.
- Excellent adhesion on absorbent surfaces.
- Very good colour retention.
- Faster drying.
- Smooth with Sheen finish.
- Excellent resistance to fungal and algae growth.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Very wide range of beautiful colours.
- Very good coverage thus good value for money.
- *Warranty applicable only on a minimum purchase of 100 liters. For warranty details, Refer to the warranty booklet available with the dealer.
Recommended for exterior application on highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof,tiles etc, where high standard of surface protection is expected.
The surface to be painted must be free of all dust grease, traces of paint flakes, algae,fungus, etc. The surface previously coated with paint must be cleaned thoroughly with a stiff wire brush, to remove dust, dirt, chalking or any friable material & loose flakes. Wash thoroughly with water and allow to dry. This ensures proper adhesion of the new paint system. In case of fungus affected area apply a liberal coat of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6 – 8 hrs.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
|Coverage**||130 – 150 sq. ft/ltr/coat.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 30% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
|Shelf-life||1 years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer to the MSDS for "Impressions Excel Tile Guard" for safety measures & precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection will cause danger. In case move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners in both the cases.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs
As per colourscapes fandeck & shade card.