Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Exterior primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Crack Fill Cement Putty (Exterior).
Nerolac Suraksha Plastic Exterior Emulsion is an economical water thinnable coating, specially designed for application on exterior walls in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. It is much superior to normal cement paint coating in respect to exterior durability, finish, washability and resistance to fungus / algae.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Economical water thinnable coating.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Low dust pick-up.
- Better outdoor durability.
- Smooth and pleasing finish
- Performance much superior to cement paint.
- Continuous protection.
Nerolac Suraksha Plastic Exterior Emulsion is specially designed for application on exterior walls of houses and architectural buildings situated in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from of all loose or poorly adhering friable material, dirt, grease, wax etc. by rubbing down, using stiff coir brush and high pressure water jet cleaning. All structural cracks must be opened in V shape filled with Nerolac Cement Putty / White Cement Plaster. All leakages should be stopped before actual painting. Freshly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. In case of fungus – affected area, apply a liberal coat of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6 – 8 hrs. Dark shades may require additional coats for hiding. For parapet tops and other horizontal surfaces, application of 3 coats is recommended.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
Primer* = Nerolac Exterior Primer or Self-priming of Nerolac Suraksha Plastic Exterior Emulsion (100% thinning).
For highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof tiles, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying
|Coverage** surface by brush.||85 – 105 sq. ft. / kg. / coat, when applied on smooth, masonry surface by brush.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Matt.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by weight with water
Top Coat – Thin 50% by weight with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer to the MSDS for "Nerolac Suraksha Plastic Exterior Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye / skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.