Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Exterior primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Crack Fill Cement Putty (Exterior).
Nerolac Suraksha Advanced Acrylic Exterior Emulsion is an advanced economical water thinnable coating, specially designed for application on exterior walls in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. It has an unique superior ‘Anti-Algal Formula’ which ensure that exteriors remain softless for years. Besides this, it has good washability, opacity, whiteness and sheen.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior Anti – Algal Formula.
- High durability.
- Resistance to peeling.
- Low dust pick-up.
- 4 years performance warranty.*
- Economical water thinnable coating.
- For warranty details, refer to warranty booklet available with the dealer.
Nerolac Suraksha Advanced Acrylic Exterior Emulsion is specially designed for application on exterior walls of houses and architectural buildings situated in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all loose or poorly adhering friable material, dirt, grease, wax etc. by rubbing down, using stiff brush and high pressure water jet cleaning. All structural cracks must be opened in V shape and filled with Nerolac Cement Putty / White Cement Plaster. All leakages should be stopped before actual painting. Freshly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. In case of fungus – affected area, apply a liberal coats of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6 – 8 hrs. Dark shades may hiding. For parapet tops and other horizontal surfaces, application of 3 coats is recommended. For highly absorbent surfaces like Manglorean roof tiles, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying Clear Sealer.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
Primer* = Nerolac Exterior Primer or Self-priming of Nerolac Suraksha Advanced Exterior Emulsion Paint (100% thinning). For highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof tiles, asbestos, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying Clear Sealer.
|Coverage** surface by brush.||100 – 130 sq. ft. / ltr. / coat, when applied on normal masonry surface by brush.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 70-75% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Suraksha Advanced Acrylic Exterior Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.