Dulux Velvet Touch Trends Bronze by Dulux Paints
- Made up of finest quality minerals, white cement and polymers.
- Suitable for interiors as well as exteriors.
- Ideal for all plastered surfaces.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Ensure surface is thoroughly clean, dry and free from all loose dirt, chalk, grease, fungi, algae and flaking paint.
This can be achieved by brushing with a wire/stiff coir brush followed by water jetting if required.
Fill up all major cracks and defects with cement and sand mixture in the ratio 1:3.
Poly Putty should be applied over fully cured surface , not recommended to use over pre painted surface.
To ensures easy workability and better bonding strength with the surface its essential to prewet the surface properly.
Thinning:Mix PolyPutty with 30-40% clean municipal water slowly & thoroughly to make paste. It is very important that water to be added to the PolyPutty and not the vice versa. Continue the mixing for sufficient time till a uniform paste is formed. Do not overdilute more than recommended.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- 2If swallowed, rinse mouth with water (Only if the person is conscious), seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and eye/face protection. Irritating to respiratory system and skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains PORTLAND CEMENT (NATURALLY CONTAINING >2PPM CHROMIUM VI).
- May produce an allergic reaction.
- Do not pour left over paint down drains or in water courses.
- Contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Store bag in an upright position tightly sealed, in a cool, dry place.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.