- Specially formulated to give better adhesion on the surface.
- Excellent intercoat adhesion.
- Correct application of primer ensures better quality and durability of finish coat.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Ensure surface is free from grime, dust and grease.
Remove loose or flaking particles. Sand the surface by using Emery paper (No.180) and wipe clean.
Allow all new masonry/plastered surfaces to dry out completely before application.
For pre-painted surfaces, remove all loose or defective paint or powdery residue by scraping.
Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens, algae and moss with 1% solution of Surface Treatment Chemical (STC).
Application:Can be applied by Brush & Spray.
Thinning: Add up to 2 parts of Dulux Thinner or equivalent to 10 parts of primer (20 %) by Volume to obtain brushing consistency.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Flammable material.
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.