- Specially formulated to give better adhesion on the surface.
- Excellent intercoat adhesion.
- Correct application of primer ensures better quality and durability of finish coat.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: Allow all new masonry surface to dry out completely. Remove all loose or defective paint or powdery residue by scraping. Treat any areas affected by mould, liches, algae and moss with 1 % solution of Surface Treatment Chemical (STC). Fill up minor cracks and defects with ICI ready mix Wall Filler or equivalent putty after one coat of primer application. Allow to dry completely, then sand with emery paper to smoothen the surface. The powders from sanding are to be wiped out completely. Then apply another coat of primer on the puttied surface. Before application of topcoat; smoothen the surface using Emery paper 280.
Application:Apply by brush
Thinning: Add 1 part by weight of water to 2 parts by weight of primer for brushing consistency.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times. Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing a suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds