Dulux Velvet Touch Trends Bronze by Dulux Paints
- Magik Smooth Acrylic Paint is available in an exhaustive shade range.
- It gives excellent smooth finish, superior to any ordinary paint.
- It offers superior colour delivery with brighter and cleaner shades for beautiful walls.
- Improved bushability enables faster completion of paint job.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: Dry Sanding, flame cutting or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and hazardous fumes. Wet sanding should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used. Previous coating of lime wash or powder paint must be scrapped off. Earlier coatings of oil or emulsion based paints should be thoroughly sanded. Cracked or flaked paint must be completely removed. Ensure that surface to be painted is free from dirt, grease, oil, moisture and grime.
Priming: Prime surface with a coat of ICI Solvent Based (34-0200) or ICI Water Based (32-0168) Cement Primer and dry overnight. Use ICI Acrylic Wall Putty (33-0600) or ICI PolyPutty (33-0400) to rectify and smoothen out the surface. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with wet Emery Paper 180 to smoothen the putty surface. Wipe off loose particles. Apply another coat of primer on the puttied surface. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with Emery Paper 380 and wipe clean. Primer-Putty-Primer is must to get desired effect of the top coat.
Finishing: Thin 1 kg of Magik Smooth Acrylic Paint with 650-700m1 of water. Use a brush / roller for application. Apply 2 coats of ICI Magik with interval of 3-4 hours between each coat. Normally 2 coats of ICI Magik are sufficient to get desired opacity and finish. However, an extra coat is recommended depending on the nature of surface and substrate preparation.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.