- Extra Adhesion Power.
- Greater Durability.
- Resistance to cracking & chalking.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: Allow new concrete/plaster surface to mature. Ensure the surface is clean, dry, free from all new particles, dust, dirt, grease, wax etc. before application. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using a suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wipe-off and make it free from oil/grease and other contaminants. Suitable remedial measures should be taken before painting in case of water seepage/leakage problems. Clean fungus affected areas thoroughly and use suitable surface treatment chemicals. Proper surface preparation is a must to get the desired finish.
Priming: Prime surface with a coat of ICI Cement Primer (32 0168 / 34 200) and dry overnight. Smoothen the surface by using ICI Ready Mix Wall Filler (33-500) to fill cracks and dents. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with emery paper 180. Wipe off loose particles. Apply another coat of primer. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with emery paper 380 and wipe clean.
Finishing: ICI Rainbow Colours Interior Emulsion can be applied by brush and roller. Apply 2-3 coats of paint at an interval of 3-4 hours.
Thinning: Add about 600-650 ml of clean water to 1 litre of paint to get application consistency.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.