- Smooth matt finish for interior surfaces
- Delivers best in class whiteness & a rich range of shades
- Dulux Lustre Finish is stain resistant and easy to maintain
- Superior hiding power, so you get good opacity with optimal number of coats
- It provides high durability and resistance to cracking & chalking
- It is washable and exhibits superior water repellency
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: Ensure Surface is dry & free from grime, dust, and grease. Remove loose or flaking particles. Sand the surface by using Emery paper No. 180 & wipe clean. For prepainted surface, where putty application is not expected, use Emery paper No. 320 & wipe clean.
Application Tool Can be applied by Brush, Roller .To get typical pearl like finish, specially designed roller application is necessary over wet paint.
Priming: Prime surface with ICI Wood primer (for wood) or ICI Solvent Borne Cement primer & smoothen the surface by applying good quality solvent-based putty after applying the first coat of primer. Allow putty to cut dry. Do light sanding using Emery paper no.180. Apply second coat of primer & allow it to dry for 6-8 hours. Do light sanding with Emery paper no .320 & wipe clean. For best results, repeat putty & primer application, dry completely, light scuff with Emery paper no .320 & apply one coat of ICI Gloss White enamel paint. Allow it to dry & then apply Dulux Lustre finish.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Flammable Material.
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place away from ignition source.
- In case of fire, use foam, dry powder, CO2. Never use water.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from combustible material, food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times. Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- Contains Cobalt Carboxylate and Ethyl Methyl Ketoxime. May produce an allergic reaction.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.