- Dulux Super Smooth Premium Emulsion is washable, with a rich matt finish.
- Smoother finish for beautiful walls.
- Dulux Super Smooth provides 10% extra coverage.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Surface Preparation: New concrete/plaster surface should be allowed to mature properly. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, free from all loose particles, dust, dirt, grease, wax etc. before application. All surfaces should be thoroughly rubbed down using a suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wiped off. Suitable remedial measures should be taken in case of water seepage/leakage problems. Fungus affected areas need separate treatment.
Priming: Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean. Prime surface with a coat of ICI Cement primer (34-200) or ICI water based Cement primer (320168) and dry overnight. Use preferably ICI Acrylic wall putty (33-0600) to rectify and smoothen out the surface. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Apply another coat of primer. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sand the surface with Emery Paper 380 and wipe clean. Primer Putty Primer is must to get desired effect.
Finishing: Stir thoroughly before use. Apply 2 coats of Dulux Super Smooth thinned with 600- 650 ml of water for 1 litre of paint with 1-2 hours interval between the coats.(Recommended thinning for dark colour is 25?40% water). Normally two coats of paint are sufficient for opacity and desired finish. However extra coat may be required in case of change in colour.
Thinning: Dilute 1 ltr of Dulux Super Smooth with 600- 650 ml of clean water.
STIR THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Store container in upright position, with lid tightly closed, in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from food, drink and animal feed.
- May be harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention.
- Ensure good ventilation at all times.
- Do not breathe vapour or spray.
- Avoid inhalation of dust by wearing suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation.
- Wear eye protection during application.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised skin cleanser.
- Do not pour leftover paint down the drain or in water courses.
- In the event of spills, contain spillage using sand or earth.
- Safety Data Sheet available for professional user on request.
- No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds.