Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Wall Putty.
Nerolac Little Master Acrylic Emulsion, is a specially developed economical product with a smooth Finish with good whiteness, opacity and coverage . It is formulated by using ideal combination of pigments and extenders, dispersed in a copolymer emulsion for smooth and pleasant matt finish.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smooth and pleasing matt finish.
- Ease of application.
- Economical product with optimum performance.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wipe off. Treat fungus affected area using Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow to react for 6 – 8 hrs. Apply a coat of suitable Primer* followed by Nerolac Wall Putty to level the dents and make the surface uniform. Apply again a coat of suitable Primer*. Then apply two to three coats of Nerolac Little Master.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
For New Masonry Surfaces
For Repainting on Smooth Lime / Distemper / Emulsion / Enamel Masonary Surfaces Sand the Surface with Emery Paper and Wipe clean before application of subsequent coat*.
*Nerolac Cement Primer (Water Thinnable/Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Universal Primer (Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Water Thinnable Cement Primer
# Minimum 8 Hrs for Solvent Thinnable Primer & Minimum 4-6 Hrs for Water Thinnable Primer
|Coverage** surface by brush.||
On Smooth and non-absorbent surface. 190 – 220 sq. ft/ltr/coat.
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Matt|
|Thinning||50-60% by volume using water|
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
1 year from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
**Actual coverage may vary depending on Method, Condition of Application, Surface Porosity & Shade.
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Little Master" for safety measures & Precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, Ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection will cause danger. In case move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners in both the cases.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Can be tinted with Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer before thinning. Do not add more than 5% of Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer. Stir well tinted paint after tinting & before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per Colourscapes Fandeck & Shade Card.