Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (solvent thinnable/water thinnable) or Goody Universal Prime & Nerolac Wall Putty (Interior).
Nerolac Pearls Lustre finish is a Special Interior Wall paint that captures the magic glow of pearls and the intrinsic resilience of the shell. Thus, this paint very rightly stands for "Ornamentation for walls". This is a special product for interior use, developed incorporating selected opacifying pigments dispersed in a specially formulated medium.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Silky finish with pearly sheen
- Excellent stain resistance
- Very good washability
- Good applicability
- Tough and hard film.
It is specially recommended for all suitably primed, interior masonry, wooden and metal surfaces.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wipe off. Treat fungus affected area using Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow to react for 6 – 8 hrs. Apply a coat of suitable Primer followed by Putty (if required) to level the dents and make the surface uniform. Apply again a coat of suitable Primer. Then apply two coats of Nerolac Pearl Lustre Finish.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
- Sand the Surface with Emery Paper and Wipe clean before application of subsequent coat
- Nerolac Cement Primer (Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Universal Primer (Solvent Thinnable).
- Nerolac Red Oxide Metal Primer / Goody Red Oxide Metal Primer
- Nerolac Wood Primer White or Pink
- # Air dry min 8 hrs for dry scuff & min 16 – 18 hrs for wet scuff. In case of stoving give flash off 30 minutes. Stoving schedule is 30 minutes at 100°C
|Coverage** surface by brush.||On Smooth non absorbent surface by brush application.140 – 160sq.ft./lit./coat.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: Max. 4 hrs|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 8 hrs|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Silky Sheen.|
|Thinning||Upto 20% by volume using Nerolac Gereral Purpose Thinner|
|Flash Point||Not below 30°C|
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
|Shelf life||1 year from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer to the MSDS for "Nerolac Peals Lustre" for safety measures & precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, Ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection will cause danger. In case move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners in both the cases.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Can be tinted with Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer before thinning. Do not add more than 5% of Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer. Stir well tinted paint after tinting & before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per Colourscapes Fandeck & Shade Card