Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (Water thinnable) 0r Goody Universal Primer & Nerolac Wall Putty.
Nerolac Beauty Silver is a high quality water based, matt finish paint for beautifying and protecting interior walls. It is formulated by using an ideal combination of pigments and extenders, dispersed in a copolymer emulsion for smooth and pleasant matt finish.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smooth and pleasing matt finish.
- Ease of application.
- Good Washability.
- Economical product with optimum performance.
- Good fungal resistance.
Nerolac Beauty Silky Smooth Finish Interior Emulsion is recommended for interior wall surfaces such as cellings, plaster, bricks, asbestos, etc.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wipe off. Treat fungus affected area using Nerolac Fungicidal Solution.
Allow it to react for 6 – 8 hrs. Apply a coat of suitable Primer* followed by Nerolac wall Putty to level the dents and make the surface uniform. Apply again a coat of suitable Primer*. Then apply two to three coats of Nerolac Beauty Silky Smooth Finish Interior Emulsion
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
For New Masonry Surfaces
For Repainting on Smooth Lime / Distemper / Emulsion / Enamel Masonary Surfaces Sand the Surface with Emery Paper and Wipe clean before application of subsequent coats. *Nerolac Cement Primer (Water Thinnable /Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Universal Primer (Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Water Thinnable Cement Primer
# Minimum 8 Hrs for Solvent Thinnable Primer & Minimum 4 – 6 Hrs for Water Thinnable
|Coverage**||210 – 240 sq. ft/ltr/coat. When applied smooth and non-absorbent surface.|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Matt.|
|Thinning||60 – 70% by volume using water|
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Beauty Silky Smooth Finish" for safety measures
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Can be tinted with Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer before thinning. Do not add more than 5% of
- Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer. Stir the tinted paint well, after tinting & before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per Beauty Range Shade Card & Colour Scapes Fandeck