Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (solvent thinnable/water thinnable) & Nerolac Wall Putty.
Nerolac Disney Emulsion is a water-based, premium super luxury interior wall finish. It provides a distinctly rich, velvety smooth with exquisite satin finish. Ideal base coat for Disney stencil application and for superior results.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent out-door durability.
- Very good colour retention.
- Smooth & High Sheen finish.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Superior wash ability & scrub resistance.
- Very wide range of beautiful colours.
- Very good coverage thus good value for money.
- *Warranty applicable only on a minimum purchase of 100 liters. For warranty details, Refer to the warranty booklet available with the dealer.
Recommended for exterior and interior of houses, architectural and commercial buildings, where high standard of surface protection is expected.
The surface to be painted must be free of all dust grease, traces of paint flakes, algae, fungus, etc. The surface previously coated with paint must be cleaned thoroughly with a stiff wire brush, to remove dust, dirt, chalking or any friable material & loose flakes. Wash thoroughly with water and allow to dry. This ensures proper adhesion of the new paint system. In case of fungus affected area apply a liberal coat of Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for minimum 6-8 hrs. For Parapet tops and other horizontal surfaces application of 3 coats is recommended. All structural cracks must be open in V shape and filled with Cement / Cement based Plasters and leakage should be stopped before actual painting. Freshly plastered surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. Apply top coats as follows.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
Primer* = Self priming of Nerolac Excel All In One Acrylic Exterior Emulsion (100% thinning). For highly absorbent surfaces like Mangalorean roof tiles, apply a coat of Nerolac Air Drying
|Coverage** surface by brush.||140 – 160sq.ft./lit./coat, when applied on normal masonry|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 40% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer to the MSDS for "Nerolac Excel Total All In One Acrylic Exterior Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye / skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs.
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.