Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (Water thinable) & Nerolac Wall Putty.
Nerolac Impressions Metallic Finish Wall Emulsion is a premium quality special effect designer series range that creates a variety of special effects and textures on interior walls and is based on pure acrylic emulsion.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smooth Metallic finish with Sheen.
- Very good Antifungal Resistance.
- Ease of application.
- Low odour.
- Excellent Washability & Stain resistance
- Good aesthetic look.
- Can make various designs with different application tools.
Nerolac Impressions Metallic Finish Wall Emulsion can be applied on the interior surfaces, on mew previously painted surfaces such as plaster, brickwork, cement rendering, concrete, hardboard, building boards, etc.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wipe off. Treat fungus affected area using Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow to react for 6 – 8 hrs. Apply a coat of suitable Primer* followed by Allscapes/Nerolac Wall Putty to level the dents and make the surface uniform. Apply again a coat of suitable Primer*. Apply 2 -3 coats of Nerolac Impression 24 Carat Premium Luxury Emulsion as Base coat to get the desired finish. Finally apply Nerolac Impressions Metallic Finish Wall Emulsion as per the final design required.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
For New Masonry Surfaces
For Repainting on Smooth Lime / Distemper / Emulsion / Enamel Masonary Surfaces Sand the Surface with Emery Paper and Wipe clean before application of subsequent coats. *Nerolac Cement Primer (Water Thinnable/Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Universal Primer (Solvent Thinnable) or Goody Water Thinnable Cement Primer
# Minimum 8 Hrs for Solvent Thinnable Primer & Minimum 4-6 Hrs for Water Thinnable Primer
|Coverage**||60 – 80 sq. ft/ltr/coat. When applied smooth and non-absorbent surface|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry : 60 – 90 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen|
|Thinning||Max 5% by volume using water|
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
**Actual coverage may vary depending on Method, Condition of Application, Surface Porosity, Design
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Impressions Metallic Finish Wall Emulsion" for safety measures & Precautions.
- Store in well ambient conditions, Ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye/skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection will cause danger. In case move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners in both the cases.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 – 5 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Can be tinted with “Nerolac Hi-Power Stainer” before thinning. Do not add more than 5% of “Nerolac Hi-Power Universal Stainer”. Stir the tinted paint well, after tinting & before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well before use.
- Use safety equipment like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
500 ml & 1 ltr, 4 ltrs.
As per Nerolac Impressions Metallic Finish Wall Emulsion Shade Card.