Ancillaries to keep the paint everlasting Nerolac Cement Primer (water thinnable) & Nerolac Wall Putty.
Nerolac Impressions ECO CLEAN Ultra Luxury Emulsion is an water based interior wall emulsion with a rich, smooth finish, No VOC and odour less. It has excellent washability and stain resistance properties
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
Aspira packs enhanced fire safety, security properties. It has the distinction of the slowest flame spread rate in its
- Lwo Odour.
- No VOC.
- Excellent Washability & Stain resistance.
- Good Flexibility.
- Excellent Fungal Resistance.
- Good Coverage.
Nerolac Impression ECO CLEAN Ultra Luxury Emulsion is designed for application on the interior, new and previously painted surfaces such as plaster, brickwork, cement rendering, concrete, hardboards etc.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. by rubbing down using suitable abrasive paper and thereafter wiping off the surface. Treat fungus affected area using Nerolac Fungicidal Solution. Allow it to react for 6 – 8 hrs. Apply a coat of suitable Primer* followed by Nerolac wall Putty/Nerolac Cement Putty to level the dents and make the surface. Smooth and uniform by sanding with emery paper 180 & Wipe Clean. Apply a coat of suitable Primer* on puttied areas .. Sand with emery paper 320 & wipe clean. Then apply two to three coats of Impressions ECO Clean Emulsion as per recommended.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM FOR APPLICATION
For Repainting on Smooth Lime / Distemper / Emulsion / Enamel Masonary Surfaces. Sand the Surface with Emery Paper and Wipe clean before application of subsequent coat
|Coverage** surface by brush.||140 – 160sq.ft./lit./coat, when applied on normal masonry|
|Drying Time||Surface Dry: 30 minutes.|
|@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%||Recoating: Min. 4 – 6 hrs.|
|Gloss Levels/ Sheen levels||Sheen.|
Self Priming – Thin 100% by volume with water
Top Coat – Thin 40% by volume with water.
|Stability of Thinned Paint||Use within 24 hrs.|
** Actual covering capacity may vary depending upon the method & condition of application, surface condition, temperature, wind velocity, application skills, surface roughness, surface porosity & shade.
- Refer MSDS for "Nerolac Impressions ECO CLEAN Ultra Luxury Emulsion" for safety measures & precautions
- Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from the source of ignition and fire.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of eye / skin contact wash with plenty of water.
- Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult medical practitioners.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to level below 10°C within 4 hrs of application.
- New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
- Avoid extra thinning for better results.
- Do not use universal stainers. Stir well paint before application.
- The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
- Use safety equipments like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
1 ltr., 4 ltrs., 10 ltrs. & 20 ltrs
As per standard Nerolac Impression Excel Shade card and Color Scapes Fandeck.